Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pony

We got a pony!!  Her name is Fancy.















Monkeys in a tree.




 

This picture is to show how awesome/crazy it is to look out my kitchen window and see a pony!


Or out in the front yard.


I like her two-tone tail.











I will say no more at present about the pony because I think it was a bit rash (acting or tending to act too hastily or without due consideration) of a decision (completely mine).  In other words, what one calls a 'learning experience.'  But I will reserve my final judgement on the matter for a bit longer.

And meanwhile, she's so pretty to look at!




Oh, and it was my birthday.  I told Brett I didn't need a cake, just icecream.  :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

A pony! Very cool!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks as though everyone rode it!!! Did the girl in your ward come and work on the pony? Hazel sits it like a pro!!! And ......... Do you think that is enough ice-cream????? :) :) :)
Love you. Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails