Thursday, March 26, 2015

An out-of-order post


These pictures are out of order--they're from the day before we left for PA.  It was a gorgeous, no-coat kind of February day in Utah.

Orrin still talks about Jack Jack all the time.  Best friends!!!








And Natty -I love that girl!  She's the cutest.




Weird guy.


'Nother weird guy.




 These boys know how to ride!!



So cute!





We miss everyone!!!! :(


And these are some pictures of Wyatt I took back then that I don't think ever got posted.  And maybe it's just the hair being combed or something, but it's strangely as if he looks a year older in just two months?!





2 comments:

Kami said...

So cute! I love the pictures of Wyatt! Blog always. I love looking at your blog.

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Aww we miss you guys!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails