Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cute Little Dutch Children

So my EXTREMELY talented and incredibly generous sister Kami made me these super super SUPER cute Dutch costumes.  So I had to go to Holland to take pictures of my cute kids in them.  

I can't look at this picture without internally squealing at how cute it is. 


 And this little Dutch boy makes me squeal out loud.  Cause he's so cuuuuuuuute!





Sooooooo cuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!






 





As Jethro put it, "He is MIND-BLOWINGLY cute!!!"  I can't even handle it.


I die.








I don't know why I lucked out in this life to have the most amazing seamstress as my personal costume designer/maker, and also the cutest kids in the universe to wear them.  But I like it.

p.s. We did not go to Holland.  This was in Switzerland.  ;)  And I do realize I said cute a lot in this post.  It was totally warranted.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

"Cause" is something you fight for. "Cuz" is the shortened version of "because." I can't even comment on the rest of the post because of that error.

PS Emeline was reading my comment over my shoulder and said, "Good language arts, Mom." Yep.

The Haws Family said...

Those costumes! I die! Maybe it's CAUSE they're so perfect and the setting is amazing and Kami is amazing and your kids are adorable! I love everything about this!

Kami said...

I love them so much too! They were fun to make. I'm glad I have sister who wants me to make her awesome costumes and then drive 3hours tomtake the best pictures ever! Sweet!

Kami said...

Typing on my tablet is a pain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails