Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Talmage is SIX!

Talmage had a pretty great birthday (and there's more to come, since he will have his first friend part on Friday).

He had been asking me for a while to make jello, so for his birthday I made green jello, and then Jethro made some goal posts out of straws and he drew a soccer field on it with white icing.  Then the little kids put gummi bears on.  Talmage was impressed, but it got very messy fast.  I love Wyatt's sad face photobombing this picture. :)


 And with his spy cake.



Orrin excited to be in the picture.  Talmage not.



 




 

 
We love Talmage! Wyatt loves him so much he was kissing him--awwww!


Wyatt looks at Orrin


and copies him.  How nice.  :)

 
Presents!  First one- spy glasses, by which you can see behind you!


Next some spy gadgets and a belt to put them on.  There was a motion sensor, a laser thingee, a sound amplifier and other things.


As he was getting out his gear and figuring it all out, I heard him say, "This is the best day ever!"




This is one legit spy.


And some books.


And, because Daddy was a sucker when we were at the store for something else, an RC car!!!  It is already broken, but man oh man was Talmage ever excited.  He exclaimed, "I've been longing for something like this!!!"


See the excitement?  Also, Jethro's car-driving face in the background.  :)


 I think he had a pretty good birthday.


I sure loooooove my Talmage!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The only problem with that cake, as far as I can see, is that the icing isn't chocolate. He seemed okay with it though. :)

Anonymous said...

Talmage - you are one handsome boy!!! Happy Birthday and I am so glad you had such a special one. I love you. Grandma R.

Related Posts with Thumbnails