Sunday, February 16, 2014

In case you didn't know, Wyatt is adorable.

I don't know why I got the world's cutest kids, but I did.  Look at this boy!!!!  He's delicious.













News:
1- Brett is currently on a plane coming home YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!  It has been a long week, for him and for me.  I don't like being the only parent for so long, and Brett doesn't like 4.5+ days of interviewing.  I think it was rather stressful--interviewing is like that, and with 8-hour time change/jet lag on top, it's just rough.

2- Wyatt will get a little operation in March on his man parts.  It's supposed to be quick and simple, so I hope it is.

3- If we don't get a job in Utah, we will start looking in earnest for a house to rent here.

4- Hazel is saving her money for a horse.  She even asked if she could do dishes every night to earn more money.

5- Who knows what the future will bring?

6- I DO know the future will bring my honey to me--tomorrow morning!  I'm so happy.  I have been so lonely for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love all the pic. Especially #6 and #8.
Yes, what will the future bring ….. for all of us!!??
Hazel ---- it's a disease, be careful, you will become addicted. hahahaaaa
Love you, Grandma R.

Related Posts with Thumbnails